11 May U COUNT MAY 2017 PRAYER NOTES
U COUNT PRAYER
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
May Prayer Needs
Pray for the end of the school year for those kids in the foster care system who are graduating without a lot of great future options. For those who go to college, pray that they would be connected to churches, families, or friends who help them stay connected to healthy relationships. For those looking for work and independent living, pray for safe and healthy options. This is when disconnected youth find themselves vulnerable to exploitation and trafficking.
For our partner in Uganda:
- That she would continue to successfully settle in following her recent reentry into Uganda.
- For her apartment, guards, neighbors and tenants and community. May it be a safe refuge of peace and renewal.
- For sale of current vehicle and purchase of a larger, safer one.
- For strength, anointing, healing and unity with her teaching team.
- For personal strength, healing, encouragement, and vulnerability in making new friends and requesting help when needed.