08 Mar U COUNT MARCH 2017 PRAYER NOTES
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9 NLT
- Pray for a conversation with Thompson School District health teachers to incorporate Human Trafficking 101 into their curriculum
- Pray for an interview with a Masters in Social Work intern to help with youth programs next year
- Pray over the planning and preparation for our U COUNT Streets Hope Mission Day
From our partners at Deepika Ministries in Kolkata:
- Pray over the construction processes as they continue the renovations on their new vocational unit
From our partners at Project Rescue New Delhi:
- With great excitement I wish to inform you all that we had a fantastic evangelistic outreach program this Tuesday (28 Feb) at the Red Light District Center. Nineteen ladies from the brothels, 4 children & 1 father of our Suraksha child, attended. God gave us an opportunity to share the gospel with them and pray with them. Following this, God opened the ways for the ladies to come up to the center for medical examination. God also opened the ways for three mothers to make decision to send their kids to Suraksha Home. We are still doing the paper work for the kids and God willing will bring home these three precious kids (2 boys & 1 girl) this week. Seek your prayers for their smooth transition to Suraksha Home.
- We will be celebrating Women’s Day with the ladies at our Red Light District Center on the 8th of March. We want to let them know how Jesus loved women and how precious they are in His sight. Request your valuable prayers.
- All the Children at Suraksha Home will be starting with their final exams from the 8th of March, please pray for them. In India, class 10th is the first major milestone school exam and my elder son Kenan will be appearing for this exam from the 8th to 20th of March. Please pray for him as well.
- The outreach team in the Red Light District has been talking to the mothers of 1 boy and 1 girl to bring the kids to Suraksha Home but there are still some hindrances for the mothers to finally agree to let go of their children. Solicit your valuable prayers that these mothers would see beyond their immediate circumstances and that God would enable them to focus on their child’s future.
- The license to run Suraksha Home expires on 31st of July and we are getting ready to apply for the renewal of the license. Please pray that we find favor with different government officials with all our paper work.