09 Nov U COUNT NOVEMBER 2015 PRAYER NOTES
Praise and Prayer
Father to the fatherless, defender of widows—
this is God, whose dwelling is holy.
God places the lonely in families;
he sets the prisoners free and gives them joy.
NOVEMBER U COUNT PRAYER NEEDS
Please focus your prayer on the location/agency each week and if you go to the location to pray, please don’t go alone. Thank you so very much for interceding on behalf of our area for the trafficking that is going on right here in our midst.
Week 1 – Johnson’s Corner
Week 2 – Rest Stop at I25 and Prospect
Week 3 – For the State Patrol
Week 4 – Truckers Against Trafficking
Please pray that the trafficking at the first two locations would be exposed and brought to an end and those being trafficked would desire and find freedom and find the help they need to start a new life. Pray for the two agencies that are working to put an end to this activity-that it would be brought to their attention and acted upon in a way that would show a no tolerance policy in our area.
Prayer points for our partners in New Delhi, India:
* Staff – One of our caregivers at the girl’s home left to take care of her family. We continue to need more staff for both the girls and boys home.
* Health – it’s cooler days now and everyone is getting colds/flu symptoms. Please pray for healing and health.
* Land – We continue our search for land for the girl’s & boy’s home.
* Outreach Center – We are almost finished with renovations. We have the dedication on Nov. 20 – 6 years! Wow! Please pray for the ladies and children. We are going to start English & Hindi classes. We also need a doctor and another worker for the ORC.
Pray for these upcoming events that they would bring expanded awareness of the crime of trafficking and that product sales would go well.
* November 7, 9-4 – Alternative Giving Fair, Shepard of the Hill Lutheran Church, Fort Collins
* November 14, 8-12 – CAUGHT, A community wide human trafficking event and breakfast, Timberline Church – Timberline Road Campus
* November 18, 11-3 – Warehouse Product Sale
* November 22, 8-1 – Alternative Giving Fair, Plymouth Congregation